Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WS ZENY GUIDE
HELLO GUYS!!!

GETTING TIRED OF GEFENIA????
WHY DON'T TRY THANATOS TOWER 2 (tha_t02)
A 10-12 MINUTES RUN

AS YOU CAN SEE IN MY ATTACHMENT
(SORRY I DONT KNOW HOW TO POST PIC Tongue)

MY CURRENT ZENY RUN IS 3.4M PLUS 97PCS GIFT BOX
66PCS OLD BLUE BOX AND 1 OLD CARD ALBUM

BTW NEVERMIND MY STATS..ITS JUST PLAIN 255 STR
THE REST IS UP TO YOU

UPPER: PECO HAIRBAND (FOR MOBILITY..SINCE ANCIENT MIMIC IS KINDA FAST)
MID: ROBO EYE W/ VANBERK CARD (ACTUALLY THAT'S FROM MY SINX..VANBERK CARD HAS +2 STR AND EACH ATTACK HAS CHANCE OF 100 CRIT FOR 5S. ...NOT BAD RIGHT?
LOWER: GANGSTER'S SCARF +5 ATTACK (THA'T FROM MY SINX TOO)
ARMOR: UPG/HUNTER'S COAT W/ PORCELIO CARD (+25 ATTACK)
WEAPON: +7 2HAND AXE W/ 2SKEL WORKER (FORGOT TO SWITCH INTO 2 MINOROUS)...ANCIENT MIMIC AND ELDER ARE LARGE SIZE MOBS
GARMENT: UPG/HUNTER'S MUFFLER W/ GIANT WHISPER CARD (DEPENDS ON YOU IF YOU TRY TO GET ALL THOSE REQ. FOR ADDITIONAL BONUS)
SHOES: UPG/HUNTER'S SHOES W/ MATYR CARD (THAT'S THE ONLY ONE I HAVE)
ACCESSORIES: HUNTER'S LICENSE +20 ALLSTATS
                  RING W/ KOBOLD CARD (YOU CAN ALWAYS GO TO MANTIS BUT I 
                  CHOOSE THIS FOR ADDITIONAL CRIT RATE.)

COSTUME: KILLUA HAT AND CONJURATION NEN (IT PAIRS WELL ON MAXIMUM
            POWER THRUST MODE)

A BIT COMPARISON IN GEFENIA (IN MY OWN OPINION)

1. GEFENIA HAS A LOT OF OTHER MOBS LIKE MINI DEMON, ABYSSMAL KNIGHT, MINI DEMON, FALSE ANGEL AND MYSTELTAIN (REQUIRED FOR PHANTOM TROUPE QUEST) BUT THEY CAN KILL YOU IF YOU LURE MOBS TOO MUCH. WHILE ON THA_T02 HAS ONLY ANCIENT MIMIC, ELDER, PLASMA, ALICE (YOU CAN JUST LEAVE HER ALONE) RIDEWORD, DEATHWORD AND RETRIBUTION. THEY ARE EASY TO KILL AND YOU CAN LURE AS MANY AS YOU CAN.

2. I WANT DIAMOND RINGS!!!!!...IT'S TRUE THAT DIAMOND RINGS HAS HIGHER PRICE THAN GOLD RINGS..BUT YOU CAN'T HAVE 200 DIAMOND RINGS IN THE WHOLE RUN...WHILE YOU CAN HAVE 198 GOLD RINGS MAX (LEAVE SPACE FOR BUTTERFLY WING AND INFINITE FLY WING)..THAT'S A GUARANTEED ONE.

3. MYSTELTAINN CARD!!..YES THAT'S A FAST CASH IF YOU GOT ONE OR YOU CAN USE IT FOR PHANTOM TROUPE QUEST..BUT ON OBB OPB AND GIFT BOX. EMPERIUM ANVIL IS THE BEST THING YOU CAN GET AND THE REST IS SOLD TO NPC FOR ADDITIONAL ZENY.

4. OLD CARD ALBUM?? THAT'S ONLY 1% DROPPED BY ELDER AND THERE ARE ONLY 10 ON MAP AS PER RMS. (MAY THE HEAVENLY LUCK TOUCH YOU).

THAT'S ALL!!!
THANK YOU FOR READING!!..

I WISH I COULD LEARN HOW TO POST WITH PIC LIKE PIRATE DID

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ibebenta din ba laman ng Gift box, OBB, at OPB sa npc?
i've been also thinking about this but i'm to busy to make other thread btw thanks sir yow!
+1 for this lets make this forum more active lets make a healthy discussion on other threads as well
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]